Modern waves made easy!
1. Part hair into four sections from front to back and ear to ear. Wear Styling Glove on left hand. Hold The Bombshell in right hand.
2. WRAP! Starting with the top left section, take a 2" wide horizontal section of hair. Starting about 2" from the scalp, position the barrel under the hair pointing down at an angle. Wrap the hair around the barrel, holding the ends of your hair with your fingers so ends remain straight. Hold in place for 5 to 8 seconds.
3. RELEASE! While still holding the end of the hair with your gloved hand, loosen the hair and slide the rod out, allowing the hair to cool completely in your hand before releasing.
TIP! When styling the right side of your head, switch the glove to your right hand and the iron to your left.
4. REPEAT! Repeat steps 2 & 3, and continue to wrap, release and repeat throughout the remaining hair taking 2" sections as you style.
5. Lastly, gently finger comb the hair for a modern wavy look.