11 New Pro Hairstyling Tools
As we head into the new year, it might be time to upgrade. Freshen up your kit with these hot tool intros.
AnhxSultra Curling Iron
Taking hair tools to new heights, the AnhxSultra Pro Marcel Iron brings an innovative approach to styling. Each tool features a dual ceramic heating system powered by “smart” technology that ensures consistent styling, rapid heat up, and recovery time, making it easier and more reliable to achieve a shiny and seamless ‘lived-in’ finish. This iron was created by Anh Co Tran, LA-based celebrity hair stylist, and Sultra, founded in 2008 by veteran hairstylist Dana Story.
- Available in 1.25-inch and 1.5-inch options.
- Smooth, high-quality Korean ceramic barrels create effortless styling with virtually no snagging or pulling on the hair
- Dual Ceramic Heating System is powered by “smart” technology which ensures consistent styling, rapid heat up, and recovery time
- Digital temperature of 250°F to 450°F that locks in place for consistent heating during styling
- Handle rotates and swivels smoothly while helping to create a fluid styling experience